Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 04:00:39 -0700
Good morning. Albert left me on April 25th. A vein/artery in his
Abdomen erupted and he bleed out. I left him to go to my Birthday
BBQ. Thinking he was going but also thinking it was something he
was fighting. I returned home in 3.5hrs and he was gone.

He was my Albino Boy. My first. My precious Boo Boo Boy. My little
Prince. Albert is the reason I taught myself to crochete eggs. I am
so going to miss that high scratching noise as he chewed and chewed
and chewed on those DARN Eggs. He would still the Chewweasels and
eat them all leaving goop on the side of his mouth.

Once, a long time ago, A woman by the name said you were SEXY! And
you were my little boy. My original Polar Bear Butt :)

He will have been met By Griffin, Chloe, Osiris, Kassia and Billy.

I miss sweet little man. I love you so much. I am sorry I left you to
die by yourself.

Fly high and fast sweet Prince. Meet your family already up there and
come back tolet me know you are ok.

I love you! Momma

aka Staci L.Sharp