From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:16:39 -0500
I am sad to announce that Judy Cooke has retired from the board of
directors of the International Ferret Congress. Judy was the key force
in the formation of the IFC; without her vision and determination, it
would never have existed.

This email is difficult for me to write formally, so I'll make it
personal. It's hard to imagine how we will survive and thrive without
her. But I know we will. I know she will always be there with her
friendship and level-headed advice, but I will miss working with her
on a day-to-day basis.

Judy is a good friend to me, and has been a tremendous advocate for
ferrets.

Thank you Judy.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress