Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:16:52 -0800
Hi all
Well I have to admit dat da Ferretvite Festival is a big hit.  There were
ferrets coming from everywhere to try it out.  It waz as full as seven
ferrets in a hammock in there.  Eveybody enjoyed it, there waz a lot of
dancing , dooking ferrets around here.

A little guy came in, said hiz name waz Ra.  He waz greeted by Isis, Paco,
Oso and a bunch of others.  They gathered him up and went to da Festival to
join in the eating and partying.  Last time I seen dem dey waz dancing away
as a group.  He said to tell mommy I did see da sleep sack and it waz
really nice.  Thank her for me.  He sends luv and kisses to all his friends
and aunts but especially to his mommy.

Another little guy came in a little later.  Showed him around and told him
about da Festival.  He went over and joined the party for a while and got
some ferretvite.  Den he went over to da Crazy Kars for a race.  I don't
know if I should let him party and drive though.  Isn't dat against da law
or something.  Have to think about dat one.  He said to tell his mommy dat
he sends her lots of luv and hugs.

Da party waz still going and another little guy came in.  He said his name
waz Squirt.  He got the tour and joined da party like all da little ones
today.  He made some new friends there and dey were going to play in da
dirt at Dirt Mountain.  He waz a little unsure about being able to dig all
da dirt he wanted but he went with them anyway to give it a try.  He waz
afraid somebody would stop him or something.  He said to send luv to his
mommy and daddy and he also sends lots of cuddles.

I am going to join da party, you know what dey say "All work and no play
make Sandee a dull ferret" so I am going to get me some ferretvite.  I used
to love dat stuff.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee