Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:06:30 -0500
I met with Erin yesterday (Thursday).  These are very sweet and well
cared for ferrets.  She was very sad to have to let them go.  This is the
first leg of their trip to Luna's shelter.  On Sunday, I will be meeting
with Laura from Luna's, she is also meeting with someone from Vero Beach
who is surrendering 2 ferrets to her, and possibly another ferret coming
from just north of Vero Beach.  It's going to be a very busy Sunday for
Laura for sure.  She's driving from Tampa.

I myself took in 2 ferrets on Thursday, one came in with 2 dogs from
Sebring, the dogs now have a home with my Mom.  I also picked up a little
fellow from an Okeechobee home, he was completely covered in fleas.  I
simply cannot understand how people can just let the fleas go like that
on any animal.

Between laura and I, we will keep you posted on the Travel adventures of
the 2 Miami Ferrets & keep you posted on the Vero Beach Ferrets.:-)

Sue
Okeechobee Ferret & Cat Rescue
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue