From:
Fine Duck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 09:25:43 EDT
HI!  I'm doing a project for school on fuzzbutts (I have 2 - their names
are Doo (doe) and Mika (meeka) but that's another topic).  Anyways, as part
of the project I need to interview some people, but living in NYC there are
not very many ferret knowledgeable people around.  So if anybody would be
willing to answer a few questions from their fuzzy experience, I would
appreciate it :)

  1. How were you first introduced to ferrets?
  2. Where did you choose to purchase your ferrets and why?
  3. What are some problems you have run into with your ferrets?
  4. How many ferrets have/do you own?
  5. Have your ferrets had any diseases (if so what and what were your
     experiences)?
  6. (if applicable) How old have your ferrets lived to be before passing       to
     the rainbow bridge?
  7. (if applicable) Have your ferrets gotten along well with other animal      s
     (and/or other ferrets)?
  8. Have your ferrets encountered any dangers that you did not know about       that
     other ferret owners should be aware of?
  9. Do you have any cute (relatively short :) ) stories of things your
     ferrets have done that you could share with me?
 10. (this is my own personal question) Does anyone know how ferrets
     shelters are run and what the adoption procedures are?
 11. Are there any other things you think I should know about your
     experience with ferrets?

********if anyone has any ideas for possible topics that would be especially
interesting to include in this project (i already have a video of my ferrets
which shows them as kits and then as they grow older and alot of research)
please email me at [log in to unmask]  Please email me your responses to these
questions, I would really appreciate it if some ferret lovers (like me!
except i cant really interview me :( ) would take the time (i know, there is
never enough!) to answer this for me!  THANKYOU!**********

-Zebe, Dooster and Mika