Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:26:09 +0000
Many thanks to Dr. Weiss for making information about Lupron available to
other vets on his home page.  As a result, my vet ordered a 4-month dose
for Lucky Charm.  She received the injection a few weeks ago and is growing
lots of new white fur, especially on her tummy where she had all those
surgeries (two adrenalectomies and a partial pancreatectomy).  Now she's
an even whiter silver mitt than before with the same, utterly adorable,
completely black nose (her nose is not pink, it's black).

Since Dr. Weiss performed a partial pancreatectomy in June, her blood
sugar seems to be holding steady in the 70s, which is much better than it
was before the surgery.  We will be checking it again soon.

Linda, Lucky Charm, Chocolate Moose, & Zipper