From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:28:20 -0500
>I'm going to have 5 ferrets - how do you all do it?

I went from 7 to 13 and I can tell you its not that hard.  Yes it is
another hour a day but ya know the kisses I get and the dances I see are
worth it.  Last night the livingroom gang was very needy they all wanted to
be held.  That by its self was worth it.  Of course they were all telling
me they needed their nails clipped so while I did that they got to be held
and got treats.

I am back to trying to get Murray in the cage with the crew.  He is my
foster child and I was trying to get him in the crew cage when the
livingroom gang come in.  They upset him so much that he had to go back in
his own cage.  After a month he is finally settling down and I have been
putting him in with the crew for hours at a time.  Things are not to bad
until they are under the covers.  As long as they are out side of the sheet
or blankets Murray is fine.  Cover them or he goes in the sleeping sacks
and bam he starts to fight.  Any idea why he fights when he is covered?

I went yesterday and got my giving tree baby.  I wish I could do more.  I
can't believe that there are any left.  Its such a small thing and there
are so many needy ferrets.  I really had a hard time making a choice.
Judy and Kristine your the best and what a great idea.

If you don't hear from me before have a happy safe holiday.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray
the livingroom crew
Bratt, Rusty, Angel, Woozel, Duncan, and Tubby
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/