From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:15:48 -0500
NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO ALL!  My family physician has a print like that
hanging in his waiting room along with 2 or 3 others that have different
animals/birds on them.  I thought it a very interesting print too!  I
haven't had a chance to ask him about it because he is soooo busy.

A friend asked me to post for a friend of hers.  (This friend does not want
to subscribe to the FML due to all the sad stories.  It seems that she is
very tender hearted).  One of her ferrets, Sable, was KICKED by a neighbor
this past summer.  Sable had several problems associated with the attack
but appeared to be fully recovered.  However, recently he has developed a
problem urinating.  I don't know exactly what treatment her vet has Rx.
Kathy wants help from you.  Please email her at (permission given)
[log in to unmask]  She speaks English and German.
Thanks in advance for
any help.

Tequita