From:
melissa nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:31:57 -0400
I use different colored paper and print out Name, DOB, color, and any
health issues (i.e. adrenal, insulinoma).

Each tag is only two by three inches so not terribly big, but can pack
information on each tag. The tags are different colored to specify
male/female.

I purchased a low cost lamination machine at my craft store, (Before
you laminate you can also hand write information that another person
may need to know (i.e. not good with other ferrets, hand shy, etc) I
laminate each whole sheet, cut the tags out, punch a hole in and hang
on each tag with a plain metal shower hook.

Hope this helps,
melissa m. nelson, CPC
The Full Nelson Ferretry
The Ferretry in the Country