From:
"A. Abate/C. Kinsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:30:33 -0400
We were unable to sent a direct e-mail to the ferret owner looking for a
shelter in Colorado Springs, but want her to know that Ferret Rescue of the
Western States is the local shelter there and will be glad to assist with
an adoption and any other ferret matter.  The phone number of the shelter
is 719-527-8004.

As to the person who threw the ferret in the bathtub full of water as
punishment for behaving like a ferret, there just isn't anything I can say
on the matter that will be printable.

Carolyn Kinsey, Owner/Operator
Ferret Rescue of the Western States