From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:23:03 -0500
[log in to unmask] said:
>Oh, and I know I'll get some sort of comment about this, but I have to
>share...was painting my nails last night, and so I painted the girls too
>>:)...Sasha's are blue...

hehe, Fidget would be running around with blue toenails if he would ever
hold still....<G>

My boyfriend's mom kept trying to convince me that we needed to make him a
southern belle costume last fall when I was working on his king's costume
for the SVFC show.  I told her my boy was not going to be made into a little
girl!  she never gave up trying though!

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV