From:
Kelley & Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:21:49 -0400
My mother called me yesterday to tell me about a lady she works with.
This lady and her husband were in their yard and saw a ferret on the
loose.  They caught it, put it in their cat carrier and gave it some
food and water.  They checked with a couple of neighbors with no luck
and then started calling the local shelters to see in they knew of anyone
who had recently lost a ferret.  They had not had any calls, so Animal
Control came to pick up the ferret.  They would keep it for only five
days......a day or two later, someone showed up at her door with flowers
for this lady.  She had found her lost fuzzy!!  What a happy fuzzy and
an even happier fuzzy owner, I'm sure!!  And such a nice gesture for the
woman who found and saved her beloved pet.

Kelley