From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:08:19 -0400
What dos a free ticket to next year's symposium, a Snoopy's Snugglers
bedding set by Sandra Gammage and a hundred dollar Ferret Depot gift
certificate all have in common? They're all rocking prizes in the SOS
fall/winter raffle, which begins today!!!

An example of your SOS donations at work

Casey came to into the Fox Valley Ferret shelter when her "dad" became
wheelchair bound and had to move to a handicapped-accessible apartment.
About six months later, Casey had adrenal surgery. Unfortunately, she
was bilateral, so she gets Ferretonin implants every 3-4 months. Just
recently a "hot spot" on her still-bare tummy was diagnosed as lymphoma

Without the ability to get bulk implants at the low S.O.S. price - and
without S.O.S. donating some of the implants - we would not be able to
care for so many adrenal ferrets," says Nanette Thurber.

She added that in 2008, when Fox Valley Ferret got a large donation of
Drs. Foster and Smith food, S.O.S. paid to ship more than 1600 lbs. of
the food to other shelters around the country. "S.O.S. does great
things for shelters!"

You can help SOS keep doing great things for shelters and ferrets in
need all over the U.S. just by purchasing raffle tickets!! Every bit
helps  -  whether it's $1, $5 or more, it all adds up!

There are 15 amazing prize packages just waiting to be won, so check
out the blog at:

<http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/>

Thank you to all of the people and organizations that donated prizes to
make this raffle possible. We couldn't even begin to do this without
your generosity and support.

Support Our Shelters Fall/Winter Raffle runs from September 30 through
December 1. Several of the prizes will be drawn mid-raffle, October 29,
and then those prize slots will be re-filled with new and exciting,
holiday themed prizes. The lucky winning tickets will be drawn by Bill
Gruber. Winners will be notified by email or phone, and announced on
December 3.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout to purchase tickets. Or, you can send a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to this address:

c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

AFTER YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS, SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF
PRIZES!!!

After you have sent the donation through Google Checkout, please email
us at [log in to unmask] and tell us how many tickets you
want to place on which prizes. Remember to NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE
PRIZE(S) you are entering for! This is the ONLY way we will know what
tickets you want.

Dooks to you for helping shelters and furkids in need.......

Susann Thiel & Lisa Oestereich
Support Our Shelters
Friends of Ferret Shelters