From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:43:36 -0500
        To Debbie:
    A while back, someone suggested the 'biting back' method.  When your
ferret sinks his teeth into you, sink yours into him.  My ferret has never
had a big problem with biting, but this has worked better than anything with
my cat, whose favorite passtime is biting mom on the nose.  Some people say
it makes them feel guilty, but I really don't understand why.  He bit you
first, and his teeth are sharper.  Just make sure he hasn't been rolling in
the litter box;).

    About yeast:

    This may be an *incredibly* stupid question, but it's not like I never
said anything stupid before, so here goes.  You know how you can't throw
rice at weddings anymore because the birds will eat too much, the rice will
expand in their tummies, and their stomachs explode?(yik!) Well, wouldn't
yeast expand in one's stomach, too?  If so, how much could you safely give a
ferret?

|              your name here                                         |