From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:01:58 -0800
I use Yesterday's News recycled newspaper for my six
not-so-angelic-at-times furries.  I buy at least 60 pounds at a time from
Petsmart via the internet.  I pay $49.97 for the 60 pounds.  I know this
is cheaper than the Ferret Store, but is there anywhere cheaper?

For those having moral issues with the Ferret Store, I have had
difficulty on another level with Petsmart.  Where has great customer
service gone?  First they send the "gift" I bought for my mother's pets
to me instead of her; next they say they will pick up the package from me
and send another out to her; they tried to pick up the package that I had
from her!  Finally they figured it all out, but it took five phone calls
over three weeks before it was fixed.  My most recent order was sent to
me for "Dori Parker" instead of "Lori Richardson"; I have corrected my
name with them at least five times, but every customer service agent says
that the last correction was not done in the correct place in their
computer system.  Last but not least (Most important in fact, because we
all know the horror of running out of litter), the last litter I ordered
arrived five days after the expected delivery date.  Now, I'm not a
person that can buy litter whenever I want, so I wait until I will run
out in a week and a half before I order some.  Let's just say I had to
employ a lot of baking soda and wouldn't have made it one more day-- and
then the litter arrived!

Breathe... Deep breath... It is so nice to have a forum to tell my
troubles to!

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate, & Smokey)