Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:12:26 -0500
I posted recently that I lost my final fuzzgirl Baby. She was one of
three fuzzsisters who I have lost over the last 15 months.

Well, I had thought about it and when I'm ready for ferrets I want them
to be hobs. Nice big, boy hobs that are totally different from my three
little fuzzgals that I miss so. Wanted to make it different so it
didn't feel like I was trying to replace what I had. I joked that Baby
would say "not a stinky hob Mom!".

Well, when her ashes were ready to be picked up my finace Tim drove
me. He went down a street just around the corner from me, but a short
cut I don't take (I don't agree that it's shorter!). Well, imagine
my surprise when we stopped at the end of the street and I noticed a
sign, not just a sign but a "sign", I think. Is Baby trying to tell me
something? Are you curious? Let me know if you want me to forward you
a picture of the sign. Make your own conclusions!

Risa