From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:30:35 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat tail thieves...

(Run!  'I can't, the tail is still attached to the cat!'  Details,
details!--Hey!  That was a pun!)

Diane Taylor mumbled something about:
>just got off the phone with MailBoxes ETC. to see what delivery
>confirmation would run me and (so on and so forth)...

Diane, I have a suggestion.  Go to the actual post office for both your
supplies and your shipping.  You will find that places such as Mail
Boxes, Etc., charges as much as 50% more for their services, as you would
pay directly through the post office.  Additionally, you will find that
you can get a tracking number where you can see the progress of the
package (on the Internet), without having to actually pay the price of
a delivery confirmation.

Other than the satisfaction of having the recipient's signature on a
card, the return receipt confirmation provides no other advantages over
tracking...it just costs a whole heck of a lot more!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/