From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:49:15 EST
I enjoyed Vicky E's post on trading cars to accommodate ferrets.  I am
constantly reminded of how important this is when I pick up ferrets at the
Humane Society and, most recently when I packed my 5 in my Mazda Miata
convertible (one carrier to take Finnegan, Hershey & Stone; one to hold
Nilla; and one to hold Wylie Coyote).  It's at times like this that I
REALLY miss my Olds Toronado Trofeo.  It IS workable, not pleasant, but it
is workable .... AND definitely something you don't want to do often.  The
trickiest part has been putting a cage in the trunk to take to the car wash
for a power wash.  I really had to brace myself for the ribbing I took when
I showed up at a GLFA meeting in the Miata.  But ... how many ferrets get
to cruise in a black Mazda Miata convertible in the summertime???  Stone
absolutely loves chillin' out on my shoulder when we drive around.

Take care
Dee
Nilla
Finnegan, Hershey, Stone & Wylie Coyote