From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:54:37 -0700
Still time to sign up for the FML Labor Day Card Exchange.  Labor Day
is early this year-Sept 1st!  I will take sign-ups until August 22nd and
have the list out by Monday, the 25th!

This exchange will go to Support Our Shelters to benefit the fererts from
the Hagerstown Rescue.

You can sign up by going to the card exchange site at:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php, or by sending an e-mail to me at:

If you've never joined in before and would like to know how the card
exchange works, just let me know!

So far this year, we've raised over $1100.00 for Support Our Shelters and
all of this has gone to help with medical expenses and food and supplies
for shelter ferrets across the country.

Also just a reminder, everyone who participates in the Card Exchanges
will have their name entered into a drawing for a wondeful basket of
goodies to be given away at Christmas.  Your name will be entered once
for every exchange you joined in!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters