From:
TaraColleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:50:11 -0700
Can we say the word "sh*t list" here! Well, you're on mine......;)))

You had Jerry and I laughing our butts off, reliving my "naughty bits"
pics..... But my Gawd, i was about 70 lbs heavier, with a bad perm as
we were living on our boat that year;)) Dang.....we didn't even have
pics of "those"....lmaopimp...

Thanks tho....that brought back such memories!!!!!!!

I spent most of my off time in the bar with the bar (Bruce started us
on chocolate martini's;)) and days sitting next to my favorite, adored
newest buddy Mike Janke...dang i sure miss him... We kept in touch over
the years...i always wanted to meet his "Wanda" & sadly, with his
passing, i never got that chance .....

I also sadly missed a great, wild trip to the porn shops with some of
my fav shelter moms and one who made a surprise visit (ahhhhh can we
say Barb?? I'm in big trouble, now!!!!;)))) lmao!!!!!!!

That symposium weekend was a total diversion from "normal", and some
of the best memories i have..

It was worth every single cent and to any of you still on the edge....
check out these pics.....please let down your hair, inhibitions and
just join some of the craziest people you will ever find in one
place...i promise it will be a crazy, fun filled weekend you will
revisit in your heart, forever....

I personally can't wait and thanks Helen....really... Talk about a
blast from the past...OMG...hahahahaha...

A group of goofy girls from CMF already have our "party room" bottom
floor, next to the pool exit, reserved.....for a great time, please
dont forget to stop by.....

Thanks again...okay you're off my list, now...hahaha...way too much
laughter to ever be upset;))

Love and Hugs...
Tara
Xoxoxo

Ps...don't forget to visit the great fundraiser for Cindy
Scheidt/Ferret Fun Towers/H1N1 flu vet bill
http://www.villaferretsfundraiser.com