From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 07:46:00 UTC
Michelle,

My whole males also drop a lot of weight when they are in season. I
always figured it was because they become so single minded and
hyper. All mine want to do is run around the house, "cruisin' for
babes".(G) One got terribly thin last year and I was really worried
about him. This year I feed him "duck soup" made with ground up
Totally Ferret ferret food, Sustical, Linatone and Science Diet
canned kitten food. He loves it and he kept on the weight.

Cindy