From:
R&KWagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:36:05 -0500
We wanted to take a moment to thank each of you that sent your
condolences for the loss of our Lil' One. We miss her greatly and are
keeping a close eye on her sister, Skampers, and giving her extra love
and attention and our broken hearts will heal in time. These fuzzies
are just so wonderful that when one leaves us it is so painful because
they bring such joy to our lives but they will always live on in our
hearts and the memories of all the great times we shared.

Thank you again and hugs to all who have lost one of these loveable
furries. Take care.

Kim, Reg and Skampers