Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:02:32 -0400
Thank you everyone for signing the petition, please keep passing it
around, we need as many signatures as we can get! Major good news
today! Petland has been pressured by many of us, via email, telephone
calls, comments on their website and facebook and Barb Carlson being
very persistant in getting through to them. Petland made a major
announcement today stating they would cancel their contracts with
Triple F Farms!!! See, if all ferret/animal lovers get involved,
things can be done to help end abuse, one place at a time. PLEASE keep
forwarding petition to the CDC to all ! People in PA need to contact
government officials to encourage them to end all contracts with Triple
F Farms. One step at a time we can do it!

Eleanor, Donald and the 8 ferrets

<http://www.change.org/petitions/director-centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-cancel-any-and-all-contracts-with-triple-f-ferret-farm-immediately>