From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:48:57 EST
First off thank you for all the kind letters concerning what happened to
Meadow, you are all to kind, really really sweet.  It meant so much to me
to see those letters, you will never know just how much!

Well, little Meadow is home from the hospital, she is doing good, but
still not herself.  she is on antibiotics and is under my watchfull
eye.  Dr. k thinks that most of the damage is trauma, she has never had
anything like that happen to her and it really traumatized her, the poor
little princess.  she is also sore but we feel she will make a full
recovery, YEAH!!!!!!!

I am so releived, so happy she will be ok.  so since I just got home
from work and have sick kids to tend to and a princess that I am going
to smother with kisses, I'm going to make this a short post.

But before I go I am going to do a reminder of our e bay auctions, most
end tomorrow and some today.  there is a beautiful hand made ferret pin
by Julie, its only at 4.95, what a steal, a beautiful ferret nightlight,
only at 9.99 another steal.  A warm and cozy fleece hammy with a $4
coupon for Shepard and Greene ferret food, only 7.95, and many more great
deals.  Please take a look and see if there is anything you just can't
live without, lol.  or a Christmas gift for a friend or your favorite
shelter.

Today was a great day with Meadow comming home, but with that more
unwanted ferrets came in also, including a ferret that will go into
emergency surgery first thing tomorrw morning.

Again, thank you all for being there, for letting me vent and for all of
your support.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets ARE treated like gold"
visit our website and see our ebay auctions at:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/