From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:36:46 EST
It is with a heavy heart and much saddness that on December 14th, 2001
I had to put my very fist ferret, my very first rescued ferret to sleep.
Bandit was a sweet sable male that loved everyone.  He had a long life,
and I loved him so very much.  He left behind his sisters, Brownie, Pudgy
and Chyna Monkey, the love of his life.

Bandit's heart was very bad and he also suffered from insulanoma.  Friday
he started having seizures and went into a coma and never came back.

My friend Brenda came by and helped me to get the courage to do the right
thing.  We went to the emergency clinic at 11pm where he went to ferret
heaven.  I always said that when he died that I would stop being a ferret
shelter, that I won't be able to do it any more.  to love these ferrets
and to hurt so much when thet pass away.

I don't know what I will do, but i think that i will contine as long as I
can to help ferrets in need, i think that Bandit would want it that way.

Rest in peace my friend, I love you and miss you so much, I hope you know
that.

I'll see you again in another place, in another time and we will be happy
again.

I love you,
Mom