From:
Michelle Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:00:32 -0500
We had our vet visit for shots last night.  My husband couldn't come because
he was sick.  So I loaded the 7 ferrets up in 2 duffel bags and headed to
the vets.  All went fine, and I had several techs helping out when it came
to pulling one ferret out of the bag and putting another one back in.  Which
is a chore in itself, but with six hands working, we were able to contain
the munchkins.  So, on the way home I decided to stop off at the store to
pick my husband up a model car to build while he's sick.  I ran in to the
store for not more than 3 minutes.  Grabbed the model, went back to the car.
Put the keys in the ignition and as I glanced in my rear view mirror, I
noticed a ferret party going on in the back window of the car.  Seems that
Ayla opened the zipper to her bag, and her playmates' bag and all 7 ferrets
were exploring the back area of the car, some under the seats and one or two
up front.

Do you know how difficult it is to try to put 7 hyper ferrets into a duffel
bag, in the dark, with a heavy winter coat on?

I'm exhausted.

- Mish

Desktop Support Consultant ..................
Carnegie Mellon Computing Services ..........
[log in to unmask]  |  (412) 268-4212 ......
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html