From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 00:43:49 -0700
I'm hoping ferret advocates can keep a tone of polite but firm reason in
their correspondence with officials.  I like the idea someone had of writing
the letter you want to write to the Evil Brain-Eating Rabid DFG Robots From
Hell, then tearing it up (or saving it in an album), then writing the
polite, concise, calm, well-reasoned letter.

Sounds to me like the next phase in the California battle is the crucial
one.  I want to find out who the members on our nect committee are, and
write several of them polite, calm letters.

I think the Assembly member who wants to kill all ferrets looks less
reasonable than we do.  I hope we can keep it that way.

Todd Cromwell (Dors and Seldon)