From:
"H. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 16:45:32 -0400
Hi everyone,

Since the New Jersey tragedy, it seems like there have been more requests
than ever on the FML for information about rabies in ferrets.  Apparently,
this information is being sought to combat irrational rabies policies.
Well... I had a thought.  Everyone seeking this information has to reinvent
the wheel every time.  If there was a single source where this information
was compiled, it would make the process so much simpler.  So, my suggestion
is a ferret rabies/domestication FAQ, with all the information needed to
combat those pesky bureaucrats who advocate automatic kill-and-test, or who
completely forbid ferrets.  What does everyone else think?

Heather