From:
Carla Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 01:22:38 -0500
Just a reminder notice for you West Texas / Southern New Mexico folks - the
next meeting of the Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club is Saturday, March 23,
at 2:00 pm.

Location is: Westside Christian Church, 416 Clayton Road, El Paso.  If you
need directions to the church, email me at [log in to unmask] or call 915-852-1842
evenings or weekends.

Remember, don't bring your ferrets!  We do, however, promise to admire
every picture of your fuzzies that you bring, and to believe every story
you have about how clever, sweet, mischievous and intelligent your
particular critters are (Uh huh, yeah, oh right....  but let me tell you
about the time that MY ferrets did .  .  .  .) <G> !

Blessings,
Carla & the Woozlemaniacs
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club