From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:32:35 -0600
Dear BIG,

Thank you for moving all the icky stuff to the bottom.  Now I can read all
the stuff worth reading and end it there.  I joined this list only about a
month ago.  I actually joined it as a class assignment, Intro to the
Internet.  We had to join a listserv.  I thought it was going to be more fun
than this.  I love the funny stories.  And am always sad to hear when a
loved one crosses the *bridge*.  I skip over all the other stuff.  Please
folks, make this a fun and informative place to be.

Here's something fun.  Dinky, my silvermitt female, is full of kisses.  But
when it comes to ankle bones, knees and elbows she'll kiss then nip.  She
wants whatever is under that skin.  So I know when she's near one of those
areas she's not really kissing.  She's just cleaning a place to bite (ever
so gentle).

Ferret kisses,
Toni Brown
Dinky (ooooooh, what's in there?)