From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:09:14 -0700
greeting all

i am pleased to anouns a new addition to the business.  a dark sable
named SAMUEL he is almost 4 months old born 6/1/04 at marshal farm.

those of you who remember the tragic loss of my little samantha !!!!  i
have a native american friend who told me to keep an eye out for her
because she intended to return and make up for lost time.  she might come
back as a male or female but she will return.  WELL about a month ago
during a trip to Reno i kept hearing a voice telling me to stop at the
petco in Reno.  and as soon as i walked into the store and approached
the ferret cage this little guy stood up and looked at me!!!!

i checked the ferrets in the other cage but when i got to this one just
one look deep into his eyes and i could see her spirit inside and when i
called him SAM he responded to it as if he already new his mane.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens barny & sandy welcoming sam