From:
Specialz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:54:31 +0000
Hello FML

As you all are aware the Spokane City Prosecutor with the assistance of
members of the FML and Police statement evidence will be holding Lance
Seurer on arraignment for charges against him for eight counts of Cruelty to
Animals as a result of the needless demented slaughter of 93 ferrets in
November of this year and once again we need your help.

The kindness and response of all of you has been quoted by the Spokane Media
as "Un-matched in Spokane History" and now further assistance is needed to
assure the best we can that this does not happen again.

It is imperative that we notify the Prosecutors office with concerns for
Justice so this matter does not slip under the carpet with defense maneuvers
or high priced attorneys with manipulation tactics and the one sure way to
assure true Justice is to make all parties involved know that the world is
watching.

Please let the Prosecutor and the media know that we care and we are aware
and monitoring the up-coming proceedings.

Spokane County Prosecutor
Public Safety Building
Attention: M. Lombardi
1100 W. Mallon Street
Spokane, Washington 99260
Phone: 509-456-3662 ext 109
Fax: 509-625-3409

KXLY-TV CBS Spokane:
500 West Boone Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 324-4200 voice
(509) 324-8992 Fax

KHQ-TV NBC Spokane: No web site
4202 South Regal Street, Spokane, WA 99223
(509) 448-6000

KREM-TV CBS Spokane
4103 South Regal, Spokane, WA 99223
(509) 448-2000 Voice
(509) 448-6397 Fax

KAYU-TV Fox Spokane
4600 South Regal Street, Spokane WA 99223
(509) 448-2828 Voice
(509) 448-1223 Fax

Spokane Review
Robin Rivers
509-459-5000 ext 5495

It may be a good Idea to address all correspondence to the editor or
assistant editor when contacting the media or news paper.

For detailed updated information please see the link below.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html

I would also like to thank all of you that have forwarded your suggestions
and would ask that any and all ideas be followed up on, we are attempting to
build a case with hope that a land mark decision will take place in the
courts, that in turn will cause hesitation in future criminal minds and
severe punishment for this type of crime.  This can be accomplished by
pulling together our resources and ACTING on them.

I believe the purpose of our involvement in this matter, is to ensure this
type of painful, needless, slaughter of ferrets (and other animals) is NO
LONGER allowed in our society.  This type of crime CANNOT be tolerated, nor
should it be left unpunished.  We can MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Scott     <[log in to unmask]>