From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:29:25 -0700
I am at a loss here and I figured I would look to you all for help.  We
have two sets of pairs here at the shelter and no one in this area seems
to want 'older' kids.  I don't want them to sit in our shelter because it
is just not fair to them AT ALL!  They need and deserve great forever
homes.

They were breeder rescues that we got in.  They have been fixed and have
had their distemper shot.  They were home tested for ADV also.

I am looking for someone to take them in to forever homes.  We would like
the girls to go together and the boys together but they can be divided
into boy/girl pairs if needed (Chip/Charlie, Dale/Delta).  They are
currently all together in one cage and do great together (in case someone
wants all 4).

I don't know how they would do with other ferrets and they still have
their scent glands (our vet wouldn't remove).

Would prefer either no small kids or an experienced home.  Delta may nip
once in a while but really they all just want a home and family to call
their own.

You can cross post this, the website, their pictures to other lists.

I can ask Nancy about the FAA doing a transport also if needed.  We are
in Southeast Arizona.

Here is their page
http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/CharlieDelta.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/chipdale.html

If you are interested or would like more information please email me

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz