From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:49:27 -0400
Mikette is great at opening the low kitchen cabinet.  The one she is not
allowed in.  The one with tempting sponges and cleaners.

So often I hear that little scratch scratch against the wooden door,
sometimes followed by the sound of chaos letting me know that she made
it in, and reminding me that I need to tighten the door.

Lately after hearing the scratch, scratch I go in and find the door wide
open, but no Mikette in the cabinet.  Usually I have to hunt her down,
behind the trash can or the recycleable bottles.  But not lately, no
lately after getting the door open she goes off to find another adventure
elsewhere.  She is opening the cabinet door just because she can.

It got me thinking of so many things she does, nipping company for no
reason, toppling fresh piles of laundry... things she does apparently,
just because she can.  I decided that must be Mikette's motto: "Just
because I can"

Her sisters mottos must fit their personalities too.  Jillie (my little
leap for the table gal) would be "If you can reach it, you can it eat"

Baby who can never resist a round item would be
"Life's a ball....roll it!"

What would your ferrets' mottos be?