From:
Helly Grace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:16:47 -0400
It is with a heavy heart that I am offering my two beautiful girls up for
adoption (free) to a good home.  One is a 6 yo MF sable (Cleopatra) and
the other, a 5 yo MF deaf blaze (Sheba).  They have been together since
we brought Sheba home from the pet store.  They come with all toys,
cages, etc.  They are going TOGETHER.  No exceptions.

Please email me if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is.  I am
willing to drive to meet someone up to 2-3 hours away
(Orlando/Clearwater/Tallahassee/Valdosta).

Please, no flames as I have not been able to give them the attention that
they deserve and need (I have recently injured my knee and am going to
have surgery in the next few months) and I am very sad to be giving them
up, as they are part of my family.

Thanks.