From:
Aprille Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:54:04 -0400
I have a pair of Sable mits with some unusual markings.  I am foster and
I need to find a home or another foster parent.  They are needing more
help than origanally thought.

One is 3-4 years old in good health, the other is about 6 months old and
full of herself.  Little girl nips and needs to be trained.  Amos is a
sweetie, not sure how to take being loved on but doesn't nip.  She does
kiss however before she gets wound up.  She really wants to be loved and
if I could I would keep them both but I know 5 is my limit.

Neither are totally potty trained.  The potty training is upsetting my
group.  My group is very neat and always goes to the same spot.  Little
girl got upset and went in the Hammock.  Well my little priss pot jumped
in there before looking and wasn't happy bout that at all!

I travel as I am a crafter and take mine with me, I don't have the room
for more as we are cramped till we get where we are going any way.  You
can contact me via email @ [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Aprille