From:
Armand III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:57:57 -0700
Hi, I must say that finding a Ferret in CA is not an easy task.  I live in
the Bay Area, I have a big home where my ferret will have a cage as big as
a bedroom.  I am in the process of making "cubby holes", walkways to
different levels, and even a window for them to look out of!  I would
REALLY appreciate anyone getting back to me at [log in to unmask] with
any info on where to find me a new Ferret friend.  I am willing to travel
almost anywhere in CA.  I will provide the best home possible for my
fuzzy...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

THANK YOU,

TANK

Armand Camaioni III