Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:22:47 -0800
Sukie, the only thing I can think of that would keep a ferret totally
safe is the cage or a playpen set up.  Of course you have thought of
that, and need other options.  Do you remember *curb feelers* on cars?
I still see them on trucks on occasion.  Little rods that stick out to
touch the curb/pole/car when parking so you don't actually hit something.
I *think* they were to keep you from messing up your white wall tires.
Yes, I'm old enough to remember those.  LOL Anyway, could Steve somehow
come up with *ferret feelers*.  The stiff plastic zip ties come to mind,
or corset/bra boning.

Ardith, still thinking