From:
Jillian Steffes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 07:55:34 -0700
With the somewhat recent frenzy over "bad treats", I'm probably not the
only one a bit taken aback and wondering "well what CAN I give them as
a good treat"?  (heck, the name of my website is raisinlover.com!  now
what am I supposed to do!  LOL)

Might I suggest that someone work up a list of "healthy treats" we can
give - maybe a section on "HEALTHY TREATS" and another section on "NOT
HEALTHY BUT OK IN MODERATION, ONCE IN AWHILE"?

Its great to know what kinds of treats we SHOULDN'T give, but that's only
half of the answer in my opinion, now I want to know what I CAN give!

Jillian Steffes

"In the end, we will conserve only what we love...
   we will love only what we understand...
   we will understand only what we are taught."
            - Lao-Tsu 490 B.C.