Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:45:19 -0400
Ben did really well over the weekend.  No wobbling or tipping over.  He
had a good appetite and ate all his baby food.  He even dook with his
brothers and sisters.  I was so happy to see him happy.

This morning (Wed.) he took a nose dive.  He started wobbling and falling
over and completely collapsing.  All 24 paws are going to the vets today
for various things, but mainly to have Ben checked again.  I should have
known something was up when he didn't finish his baby food this a.m.

I got to go and round up the crew for the journey to the vets.  I will
let everyone know how he made out.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Lisa & her 24 paws