Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:06:56 -0800
Hi All!

I am going to Frankfurt Germany for a tradeshow January 12-18 2004.  I
was wondering if there are any ferret people in Frankfurt or nearby (we
won't have a car so the train is our transportation) who would be
willling to show me your fuzzies.  I tried in 2002 to find ferret people
or pet stores and had no luck.  I am interested in how they are housed
and diets and such.  Besides I have been told that the German ferrets are
big and beautiful so I want to see if it's true !!  Ha!  HA!  Like all
ferrets aren't big and beautiful!  The bad thing is I don't speak German.
I only speak english My husband speaks Arabic, Urdu and Punjabi if any of
those languages would help.

Also, if anybody over there needs any USA ferret supplies I am going with
two EMPTY suitcases!  I could bring you stuff from here that you haven't
been able to get because of the outrageuos shipping costs.  I think I am
limited to 70 pounds for each suitcase but that is quite a bit of stuff.
We can work out the details of how to pay for the items if anybody has a
need for this offer.  Just send me an email.  Put the word ferret in the
subject line or it might get deleted.

I know when I lived in Pakistan I went CRAZY trying to get ferret food!
My in laws thought I was crazy asking everybody that was coming in
country to carry a bag of food to me.  "No, I don't want a pretty dress
just some totally ferret food and kitten food please!"  I drove my sister
in the USA crazy as well, I had her shopping and delivering ferret stuff
to strangers to bring to me!  Then once in the country it was alway's
chaos as to how we would get to the city where the "goods" were at!  OH,
the days we miss!

Hugs to your babies,
MAry Jo