Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 11:52:04 -0700
If you live in the Washington State area (I am in Bellevue), I have what I
like to call a ferret "condo" that my hubby and I built awhile back.  My
six year old is getting too old to be climbing up and down the ramp.  It
is a 2 X 2 box with PVC pipe running all around it so that the ferrets can
play (like a habitrail).  The box is attached to a wood base where there
are hooks for a water bottle and the ramp is attached to the box with
hooks, also.  The entire thing is carpeted (no shag) with beige carpeting.
The entire thing stands 5 feet off the ground.  If you have looked at any
of these types of things at pet stores, you would probably spend over $200
and it would not be this elaborate.  You do need some room though.  It is
in good shape (does not smell and has ONLY been used for play and sleep)
and I would like to see somebody else get some good use out of it, if not,
it is going into the trash.

If interested, please email me and we can arrange a time for you to come
out and look/pick it up.

Thanks

P.S. What is all this business about Charmin?  What does this have to do
with ferrets?  I am confused!