From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:54:22 -0500
Hi all,

We're moving soon, and would like your opinion on something.  Can we
put a completely assembled large Midwest cage, hammocks and all, in
the moving van?  We have a smaller cage that we will fit in our car for
the move, so the ferrets WILL NOT be in the moving van.  They will ride
safely with us in the car (as they have for previous weekend trips).  We
would like to save ourselves the trouble of breaking down and setting up
the cage again.  Has anyone tried this before?  Will all the jostling of
the move be too much for the cage?  We would empty or remove the water
bottles and the food dishes.  For our last move, we flattening the cage,
and spent time immediately upon arrival in our new home re-assembling the
cage.  I would like to avoid this, but not at the risk of breaking the
cage.

Would you care to share your thoughts, please?

Additionally, we're moving to the Worcester, Mass area.  If anyone has
any ferret friendly apartment recommendations, I would love to hear them.
Please email me at my hotmail acct, [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Eliza