From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:51:18 CDT
I want to thank everyone that replied to my post about Smokey being sick.
He really seems to be doing better.  It seems as though some ppl actually
thought that my ferret had to live on nothing but dog food, and I can
assure you that he is not being mistreated.  He means to much to me to let
him just fade away.  Alot of ppl emailed me, and I want to thank those who
did.  I will be sending you emails thanking you for your kind act.  I, and
Smokey, thank you dearly.

Joseph