From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:17:22 +0300
Being ferret people, we have much more than the normal contact with
death, and often it is devastating. And here we are, in life with them
(ferrets), everything has to die, and sometimes death is preceded by
terrible illness.

I assume I am not the only person wishing to find a way to come to
terms with this fact. I'm particularly interested in how people who
are not part of an organized religion achieve balance.

Do you think this is a good subject to discuss here?