From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 00:31:21 -0700
Mary & Eric updated my sub.  I recieved all my missing issues (12 thru 16)
and was given an extended sub for my inconveniece.  Mary contacted me as
soon as the FML post I made came out a few weeks ago.  By the time she got
my e-mail to tell her to just start my sub at 16, since I had alredy bought
the others, I had a PRIOTY MAIL with all issues sent to me.  See problems
can be solved without hurting anyones reputation.

I want them (Mary & Eric & ferts) to know I appreciate all that they do for
the ferret community by providing an excellent magazine for ferret owners,
by ferret owners.  I in no way want them or anyone to be offended by my
prior post.  All businesses have snags and sometimes it takes more than one
contact, when things can be over whelming, as stated in my prior post.

I don't have any respect for companies who do not honor their customers
wishes or try to make things right.  But I have found in the ferret
community, if you are truly ferret loving, their is honor.  When someone
abuses that honor, then certain measures should be taken to boycott the
abuser.

I wish Modern Ferret Magazine all the best, with many, many more years of
success !!

Sheba and all the Outlaws