From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 20:10:32 EST
Yes, Paw Paw is still alive.  I've been really sick this week; guess the ol'
flu bug just had to see if I had anymore fight left in me.  Tater and Odie
are doing well.  They check on me often to see how I am doing.  It really is
nice to have two cuddly ferts to keep you company when you are sick.

I woke up enough tonight to eat a liitle dinner and ask Mee Maw to check the
mail for me.  WOW!!  Thanks for all the nice letters.  I only read a couple
of them and that's all it took to know that I'd better respond before the
FLO sent out a missing persons report on old Paw Paw.

Thank you for your love and concern.  It means a great deal to me to have so
many friends.  Perhaps, in a few days, I'll be able to write more.

Many much loves, hugs and germy kisses from,

Paw Paw