From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 02:11:19 -0700
Hi once again--mommy says she ran out of space and had to start a new
message.  Mommy hasnt been typing too well and hopes de peoples wont mind
too much.

Den dere was dis nice elderly ferret-he says he thot he was about 9 1/2
years old when he crossed de bridge, but I mean for an older ferret this
guy really sprinted across de bridge faster den one of dem of dose young
baby kits.  He said dat his name was Cheshire like the cat and he had had
de shakes or seizures like his mommy called dem.  He said the last thing
we remembers is his mommy kissing him and crying but he really wanted
me to tell her dat the shakes are completely gone.  He did seem kindaa
puzzled as to where he was and I told him he had crossed de Rainbow
Bridge where all de animals goes to wait for dere masters until dey come
across.  I really liked him as he didnt even laff at me in my outfit as
he thought I looked rather fetching in it--I just glowed--dose older guys
know how to treat a lady.  I asks him if wanted de white strap-on wings
or de dyed ones in honor of Easter.  He said he was rather old fashioned
and preferred de white ones and just a regular gold halo and not a
sparkly one.  He wanted to know if dere was a place where de older guys
go just to hang out--hmmmm-I told him we really didnt go by age here, but
dere was a real nice group of mostly older guy ferrets who managed de
kibble garage and kept de young fuzzies in line if dey wanted to start
messing with all the vehicles to get around.  Well he said that sounded
ok and so off we flew and swooped down on de place.  Sure enough a few
of de wild black-footed ferrets had a party and gotten into some of the
flying machines and were drag racing.  De older guys just plain put a
stop to it.  The kids do get carried away.  Well dat place just suited
him just right.  I introduced him around and you could see he made
friends just so easily and de guys rounded up the wild boys and had dem
help Cheshire with his new place and so we solved both problems how to
get his place together and put those wild black-footed boys to good
purpose-something to do wit excess energy as Cheshire told me.

OOPS!!  I met a little dog named Tito who came dis way be mistake--he
really thought he was a ferret and he said he had a brother namedd
Mischief who had traveled the bridge before him.  Hmmmm what to do this
is just a place for ferrets, de wild boys, some minks, and of course de
polecats who said dey could live anywhere.  I checked wit de Boss as I
didnt feel I could make dat kinda decision by myself.  De Boss said well
it was unusual, but since Tito had come across dat bridge he could stay
awhile with Mischief who was hopping around wit excitement as his buddy
was dere oboy, oboy.  Dat ferret was really excited to see Tito.  Some of
de others didnt much care for de Tito as dis was strictly mustelidd
territory, but I tells dem de Boss said it was ok for a short while and
we all know dat de Boss's word was law.

Well I think I have got all des ferrets mentioned and Mommy sayss if she
forgot to mention someone to please post her or email her and let her
know.

LOVE AND DOOKS
SaraFerret and her MOMMY