Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:40:19 -0500
Only 12 more Ripple sacks to go before the drawing can be held for the
10 pc bedding set by LFFR Bedding see detail at
http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/158879
and we have many HOT PINK Monkees sacks left.

Great sacks - soft, snuggly and wonderful GIFT for your favorite
shelter Ferret, Giving Tree Ferret or keep it for your kids and it
ships FREE - 100 % of Proceeds goes to help South Shore Ferret Care
Shelter in Mass. Please HELP me Help her & the many ferrets in her
care & others waiting to come in. Thank you-

ALSO Taking orders for Holiday Baskets and will take orders till end of
Moonth so get your order in.. for best Choices!!- 3 types of products &
Prices to choose from OR have a Basket your way - check out details
http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/specials.htm

Bless,
Rose
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org