Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:57:17 -0500
Although Rocky always starts shedding the last week of Oct. and then
makes his winter coat, this year he hasn't done either, and it's already
December.

What's up with this?

Does he not like the fall fashions this year?

Is he too lazy to even do that?

Is he warm enough in his spring coat?

Please don't tell me this is the beginning of some horrible disease.  He
is otherwise healthy and playful and will be 4 yrs.  old in Feb.

Thanks,
Shron & Rocky--"You want me to catch mice AND make my winter coat?!!!
When am I supposed to sleep?"